According to Andy Depp at HeCode (the code developer of WishList Member plugin), a long awaited new version of WishList Member is being released.
As of this post, I haven’t seen the new version yet, but according to HeCode some of the improvements include:
- Fixed Plugin Conflict WP E-commerce (also known as WP Shopping Cart) plugin.
- File Protection feature ( Now you can protect your file right inside wordpress!)
- Auto-generate backup! if the current version is not empty.
- WordPress 2.9+ bug fix
- Faster than ever.
- Fixed Plugin Conflict with the “Yet Another Related Posts” plugin.
- Fixed Plugin Conflict: Pretty link. It block the redirections that happen after the registration form is submitted.( now I use Pretty link!)
- Added Registration Email Confirmation Email template
- Added “Enable File Protection” option in Settings page. Default value for this setting is “No”
- Added WLMEMBER_EXPERIMENTAL check for MailChimp, 1ShoppingCart API, Authorize.net and Infusionsoft integrations
- Modified sidebar widget so that it also adds a strikethrough on pending and unconfirmed levels as well
- Added option to Require Captcha Image on Registration Page
- Added option to Require Email Confirmation After Registration
- Added option to Require Admin Approval After Registration
- Modified interface for the Membership Levels tab. We now hide a few options under “Advanced Settings”. Makes the page look cleaner and less confusing for newbies.
- Paypal IPN modified
- On IE password filed are shorter than username filed.
- New css class name added to orginal loginwidget:
This is great news!